Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Nightmare On Elstree Ave

It was a dark and dismal night, two huge red eyes shone out of black hoodie.They looked like glowing coals in the darkness. It sent shivers down my spine, my knees felt wobbly and I could not move.
Jason has a hockey mask so I thought this must be Freddy. I turned around and started to run away but he was too fast, every time I tried to get away he was there to cut me off. He was playing a game of cat and mouse with me and as hard as I tried I just couldn’t escape from Freddy. It didn’t take long for him to get bored of playing his game with me and he had me cornered with nowhere to run.
As Freddy was getting ready to kill me with his big, sharp claws Jason appeared out of the darkness to challenge Freddy for the right to kill me. As they were fighting each other I saw this as my opportunity to get away. I ran all the way home and called the police. They sent the armed offenders out to find Freddy and Jason. The armed offenders captured them and took them both to an underground bunker prison cell in the outskirts of New York City.    

1 comment:

Ms George said...

I am very impressed with your choice of an opening. Good to see that you have used a similie and achieved your learning intention. You have used many exciting adjectives to craft a very scary story. Nice one Moli.

Post a Comment